Intense aroma, warm and sophisticated classic vanilla and subtle cream.
Let yourself be seduced by this pleasant and comforting fragrance.
Generates a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Medium: Butter Cream
Inspiration was born as an outlet for our creativity and a profound wish to make an impact in other people's life.
Thinking in what we'd like our impact to be, it is to inspire people to reach their better self. We expect that our candles turn in a valuable companion for all our customers, while their are reading, meditating, studying, working, even while doing the house chores or gathering with friends. Our goal is that through our carefully thought scents and products, our customers find joy and inspiration day by day.
What is the meaning of your logo?
Our logo came to be as a team effort. Initially, we started with the idea of portraying the light of a candle, and then creativity stroke and it evolved to a mandala, which represents light.
How are you helping the environment?
As manufacturers, we have a responsibility with the planet. We have designed our products based on sustainability. That's why you will find the following features in all of our products:
- Reusable / recyclable containers.
- Warning labels on 100% tree free, certified compostable and biodegradable paper made with sugar cane waste fiber and recyclable-compatible adhesive.
- Clear bio-plastic labels (on applicable products) made from tree pulp, certified compostable.
- No fancy plasticized boxes nor plastic bags.
- Green supply chain. So, no plastic bubble wrap.
- 100% compostable and recycled labels from PURELabels.com.
Why soy wax?
Short answer, because we care.
Our soy wax comes from a renewable vegetable source, it is non toxic, biodegradable and does not contains substances derived from animals. This was a big part of the reason on why Inspiration decided to work with soy wax, because we care about our environment and we believe that we all can make a positive impact.
What is your favorite candle?
This one was hard to answer, we love all of our candles! And while it may sound cheesy, its true. Anyway, two of our favorites are Idyll and Mint Mojito!